well...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

deep south

oh my my.
that's right! who's the happiest girl in texas? me!! i went sailing in galveston bay last night! oh so happy!
lizzie, this one's for you! they don't just have those phone booths in london, they're on galveston island too! (yes, jeremy i went to the strand!)
this guy didn't smell as bad as jonah's.
the very first thing that happened to me in louisiana was to take this picture while standing on a fire ant hill! dangit that hurt!!!!! not my favorite first impression!
well hello mr gator!
bren taking in the view of lake charles.
while we wouldn't qualify as tree-huggers, we sure did like this one!
why don't we all live in houses like this one!? how beautiful is this house?

so, yeah, we decided why not head over to louisiana. i mean, we're here, and we've got the time, right? this is the vacation of a lifetime! you should be here. wait a minute . . . :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Megan Lee said...

so much fun!

you look very happy. and I still love your hat, and the car shirt!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Kathy Eden said...

You're really, really making me want to take a vacation...oh, wait...I forgot...I am going on vacaction to Haiti in 28 days :o)

10:10 PM  
Blogger elias said...

more adventures! i've always wanted to take a vacation like that...heck, let's go over this way next...why not?

10:19 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

I miss you!!!!

BUT... I'm really glad you are having a good time. See you in a few days!

10:23 PM  
Blogger angela said...

e, i keep saying this is the vacation you've always wanted to take! sorry you're not with me! it's really fun! i love you and i'm praying for you!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Fun Stuff! Blessings for a safe trip!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah! This really looks like a great vacation!! So did you go to the ice cream place on The Strand. I forget what it's called but they have all the "old fashioned" candy, and great ice cream. We go every year!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Ok it's official, I'm jealous!!!

this sounds like an awesome vacation!!! I am so glad you are having a great time!!!!

Fire ants? Ouch!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home