well...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

today i went restaurant shopping. that's right. next week is my birthday and i want to eat out and i only know three places to eat in this city, so i made jimmy take me restaurant shopping this afternoon. a long time ago i had found a little place with vital, fiona and bob. i went searching for it and i really liked it. but i could tell that jimmy didn't like it and seeing as how he'll be one of the four people eating with me, i figured that counted for something. as i walked away i said, "i'll take bren there when she comes back." i thought it was fun, but we kept looking. turns out this city has some BEAUTIFUL places to eat! along with some eager restauranteers (one even got my phone number to call me about a reservation - a woman, no comments please!). anyhow, when you come, i have some great ideas in my pocket now and i will take y'all out someday. wait for the pictures, you'll be amazed!

11 Comments:

Blogger Bethany's Adventure said...

I am so excited I can not wait to get down there and see what you have found. Actually I can't wait to get to come back even if you hadn't found the resturants I would still want to come so bad.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I'm ready to be amazed!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

I'll be there in 9 days, where are we going first???

8:45 PM  
Blogger Carsen said...

How exactly do you go restaurant shopping? Do you have to eat something from each place you shop at or is it more like window shopping?

Oh and happy birthday now because I'll probably forget later.

See you in 25 days!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Kathy Eden said...

Carsen read my mind because I was thinking the exact same thing!
Sounds great though!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Looking forward to a new restaurant. See you in two months.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

How fun. Can't wait to see pictures. Happy Birthday!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Great! I hope you have a great birthday!~ but i will tell you again later~ er- well it will be a suprise or could you just act suprised! maybe you will for get that i will wish you a happy birthday... uhh! lizzie shall be leaving now.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Shannon H. said...

I look forward to some Gastronomic Adventures next week! Hopefully, not too much emphasis on the 'Gas-'...

PS - Do you have any cake pans? I can try and whip up a cake for ya!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

She does, Shannon, and some mini-muffin pans I took down. I think I'll make her tuxedo brownies, too!! Very yummy!!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Elias said...

sounds like you're gonna have a great b-day sistre!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home