well...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

better late?


as promised, this is a picture of part of the outside patio where we ate my birthday dinner! isn't it beautiful?
the table you see at the end of the bridge is where we sat.

junia, jimmy's girlfriend gave me some new dressy tank tops which was really nice of her! and i ate like a queen! i had a seafood platter kind of thing. lobster, shrimp, muscles . . . amazing! i could hardly eat half of it, it was so rich, but it was worth it! i must admit, it feels like you're getting a lot older when you start taking people out for your birthday!!
i won't lie, being with jean bernard made my night great!! :)

15 Comments:

Blogger Megan Lee said...

!!!!
that was a big step for junia and I'm so glad too!

ps I ment to tell you before but I loved seeing the flowers in your hair!!! flower girl
oh you-you I'm so happy that it was a wonderful night.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Kathy Eden said...

You look beautiful as always. I'm glad you had a wonderful night!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Carsen said...

I am also glad that you had a wonderful night! I wish I was there. Come to think of it, I will have my birthday in Haiti... maybe you could recommed a good place? ;)

6:50 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

inquiring minds want to know who Jean Bernard is? hmmmmmmm...

:)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I was so curious about who Jean Bernard was that I forgot to tell you that you looked radiant! And I love your smile!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Elias said...

looks like a really nice place. sounds like good food. happy b-day, sistre! i almost caught up again ;)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You do look beautiful! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

You look GREAT! That looks like a great place! I am soooo glad you had a great birthday!

1:19 PM  
Blogger angela said...

who is jean bernard, eh? well, he's a beautiful guy that i know and like spending time with . . .


how's that?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Kathy Eden said...

How's that??? Like, we're going to settle for 12 vague words put together :o) I'm sure some one else besides me wants more details than that :o)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Wow...all up in your business. You look hot!!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday. The restuarant looks amazing.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I'm with Kathy...give it up girl!
LOL :0

5:44 PM  
Blogger angela said...

:)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Fine be that way!!!!
:(

LOL

7:57 PM  
Blogger angela said...

:)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home