well...

Monday, June 04, 2007

have you ever?!!

i mean, it's so surreal. who does this? hey, you need to get those ulcers checked out, man. unfortunately we don't do that here. but there's a place about 10 blocks from here. you could go there. you have a car, right?



just go there, get the endoscopie and come on back. we'll keep your room open for you. we won't mop it, or change the bedding or put toilet paper in the bathroom, but you have a bathroom, right!


plus you have those pushy american girls with you, one of them will hold the bag for you. you'll be fine.


thank you thank you thank you all for your continued prayers for junior. it's really hard to do the hospital thing and see the care they receive and know what they could receive. what everyone deserves to receive, you know?

it's a wonderful thing to be in the hands of such a mighty God! please continue to go to Him on behalf of junior and also jimmy, who is short on sleep!

i love you all.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Been praying for several days! Please keep us posted!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

you got it sister..... tell the boyz we gottem covered!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Definitely still praying!!

Glad to see Carsen and Anne made it safely. :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Kathy Eden said...

Wow!!! Praying harder! As a nurse reading that made me flinch. I'm glad he has you, Carsen, & Anne to help him out.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Jordyn said...

I am definetly praying!!!!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Josh and Dail Sheridan said...

YA!! Dittos here.
So whats the prognosis?
He looks good in these pics & thats a relief!
surgery?... medication?.....

8:05 AM  
Blogger angela said...

oh dail! prognosis! that's a good one!! like the doctors tell you what's wrong!! ha ha ha!
(sorry, do i sound a little bitter toward the "health care system?")

at this point i know that HE'S HOME!!!! and we're waiting for the doctor to give up the lab results. (i mean, clearly they've been looked at since he was released from their "care" but I don't have the papers yet.)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Josh and Dail Sheridan said...

ok sorry.. it's just that I'm married to Josh who's in the medical field & we need details... it's just in our blood!
I guess I should have gone with you guys that night you visited the lil gal (I couldnt memeber her name) after she had her c sec to get a better perspective of the hospitals there.
I was talking with one of my clients yesterday & she was saying she has a friend who is a medical missionarry there in Haiti & runs a hospital,
she did not know exactly where but I think I could find out for you.
Please excuse my ignorance ;)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Josh and Dail Sheridan said...

I almost forgot....
Have a GREAT time in Texas!!!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Junior has only been out of my head for a few seconds! - or less

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home