well...

Monday, May 28, 2007

new little ones

okay, so a lot of you know this already but today was a day of new ones! my cat, zimbolo, sadly left me over a month ago. as there is still a need for a cat in the house, i got a little kitten. i actually bought her a week or two ago but she was still too small to leave her mama. in honor of my first one, i have named her "zimbolita." (it's a little baby girl cat!)














and i thought that would be the exciting news for the day until this afternoon when jean nathan brought in a little boy just ten days old!! his mother hadn't named him yet, so guess who got to name him? that's right! yours truly! now please understand we don't have all his info yet or his exam results so he's not yet available for adoption, but just look at my little caleb and marvel at him!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

I had no idea Zimbolo had left you!!!! But Zimbolita is adorable!!!

WOW!!!! You got to name one and didn't have to go thru labor???? LOL

Caleb is a beautiful name for a very darling little boy! Congrats!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Bethany's Adventure said...

The day of new ones is great! They are both so cute and I am sure that they are even cuter in person. I can't wait to see them.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Sounds like quite a day... must have been so much excitement that you didn't notice he is wearing pink!

Actually, I always enjoy hearing of your adventures, and yes, he is quite the marvel.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so sad about Zimbolo!! I may have to get an animal now and name it that. :) Zimbolita is quite adorable.

Caleb is beautiful. I can't wait to meet him in 6 weeks and 5 days. I'm not counting, just guessing.

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are both adorable!!!!!!!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

I agree with jordyn! Both beautiful creatures of God's creation!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Kathy Eden said...

Wow!!! What an exciting day! I love cats so I think they are all adorable. My heart skipped a beat when I saw you chose Caleb for the beautiful baby boy. That's the name Randy had chosen if we are to ever have a baby boy.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Josh and Dail Sheridan said...

Hey Angela!
Cute haircut!
I got your e-card & loved it!
Thanks for all you do.
Dail

8:53 AM  
Blogger angela said...

dang it! i know he's wearing pink! what can i say? i gave them plenty of greens and blues but they bundled him up so much and pink was on the outside!!

and little lita (who noah calls "zimbolo ita") has been hiding under the bed all day. but i was smart enough to put a bell on her neck before that.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Bravo, YouYou, Bravo!!!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Shannon H. said...

1. My guess is that big Z was eaten by them rats. Hopefully little Z is a tougher breed. She is too cute to be made a snack.

2. I agree with Kristina - you should at least have some serious cramps in order to name a kid.

3. I LOVE the name Caleb. It was on our short list of boy names. Obviously, Calvin won - but it was close! Well done!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

He has cute lips...Caleb that is...not Zimbolita. Hope this cat gits-r-done for ya. Way cool that you got to name both of them!!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home