well...

Saturday, May 03, 2008

i want to thank you

this is a post for all of you. there are so many of you out there who have been so incredibly supportive of me in the past number of months. i have been amazed at Christ in you. i wish i could thank you properly. there are so many of you and i couldn't seem to find pictures of each of you. but i made this video to recognize you because you have truly been the body of Christ. you have taken on His grace and forgiveness in dealing with me as your sister and i have been blessed a thousand times over because of it. hopefully most of you will see yourself in at least one picture. some key people who are not pictured here are duane and doreen, teresa (except for a tiny shot behind the collins at the airport), kea, jim and deanna, abbie, jodi d, ron and tammi, steve and angie, michelle crawford, thane, nate, donald, and nancy and allen, not to mention numerous people at OEFC (but they don't read my blog). the visits, the letters, the phone calls, the PRAYERS that have been sent my way or heavenward respectively have been my sustenance. i want to thank you.

14 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Love you!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Elias said...

i love you, sistre. God sure has put a lot of amazing people in your life.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

I love you girl!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Carsen said...

Ditto to what everyone else already said! I love the pictures. (I've never seen that one of my dad in the apron... haha) Mwen renmen ou, zanmi'm, se'm!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love you lady.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Love you too!!! :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Love you!!! And you deserve every ounce!!! :)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Shannon H. said...

MMMmmmmmWWWWWwwwwwAAAAAAaaaaaa.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Brandy and Troy said...

Can't wait for a baby post!!!

P.S. Have I told you that you are very blessed???!!!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger megan haug said...

the picture of shannon w/ the backpack over her shoulder is my new favorite pic of her. i might just frame it.

it has seriously been a blessing to know you! you are amazing!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I count it a blessing and a privledge to be your friend!!!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

I love you!!! seriously. You are amazing. Team Ice Cream Forever!

10:12 PM  
Blogger CG said...

It's an honor to pray for you. I love your heart for the Lord and am happy to have met you!!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Kathy Eden said...

That was very sweet. Thank you for all that you do, have done, & will do in the future!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home