well...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

pi bon zanmi'm

today was mia's birthday. mis is my best friend. that's what we call each other. actually, we often just call each other "pi bon" which means "most good!"








my best friend and i, we've had some pretty fantastic times together. i miss her all the time. i miss that gravelly voice and her willingness to help. i miss how we laugh at noah's attempts to talk without stuttering! i miss how she helps bethany say things correctly. i miss how she loves to hold babies and take care of them. i miss her calling zimbolita (my cat) her child. i miss her beautiful smile and laugh. i miss her sleeping next to me. or crowded in with bethany too! i miss her helping water the plants or hang laundry with belle.






i miss her spunk and even her sass. i love you, mia me!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

We talked to her last night and she said, "Mama, I'm ready to come home." I told her we were ready too and it wouldn't be long. We sang Happy Birthday to her and Jeremy danced. She LOVED it!! She thanked each one of us for singing to her. She is getting soooo big! My, I love that girl! Thank you for such an amazing post about your friend and my daughter, Miss Mia Grace.... aka M & M.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

She really is an amazing girl, isn't she? Mia and I did not get along in the beginning but now I can not imagine not having her kisses and hugs when I go to the "O"! It's not going to be the same when she goes home. Which, I pray is very, very soon!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Elias said...

i love that girl.

bon fet mia!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Shannon H. said...

Cha Cha Cha!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Shanley said...

oh, i miss her too. bon fet mia! xxoo's.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home