well...

Friday, February 01, 2008

cutest

okay, tonight my dear friend emily and i made our own onesies and oh are they cute!!
are you ready?!!

this is the "little pistol" one and i put a smaller version on the butt

and here is the long awaited pirate one!! (not as funny as megan's, but more appropriate!)

i intend to still make the "crawl the line" onesie, but how cute is this? and then the little "cash" with the guitar is on the arm! like a little tattoo.

buckaroo! how cute is this?

i have a number of favorites, but come on!! this says, "i love my papa" in creole.
and the back has a "dad" tattoo!! cute, cute, cute!

this is also for dad. the headphones are pretty cool!

i felt it was only fitting to make one like this:

this one says, "i'm coming, haiti. are you waiting for me?" a very haitian question/statement.

oh!! can you read it? it says, "give peas a chance." :) so, so cute!


and here it is; the best of the best!
ready?

13 Comments:

Blogger Carsen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Carsen said...

SO, SO CUTE! I love them. My personal favorite is the buckaroo one.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Tim said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! All of them! I really like the "that's how I roll"! Great job! You should start a business! Or I'll just steal your ideas, and start my own!! :0)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

i love the "thats how i roll" one, too!! "mwen renmen papa'm", come on it doesn't get much cuter than that!!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!!

3:22 PM  
Blogger megan haug said...

those are awesome!!! all the other babies will be totally jealous of your little one!! you and Emily did GREAT!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Too cute!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Jessie B said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Ok, you had me till the "pea" one!!
Come on!!!! Peas are GROSS!!!!!

LOL

Otherwise I liked all the others!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Kathy Eden said...

I think they are all great. You & Emily did an awesome job!!!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

I just showed them to Papa!!! What a smile that Papa has. I hope the little one has the same smile!!!

By the way...he is convinced it is a boy!!!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger alejandra said...

I loved them!!!!
How did you do them ? you bought the draws or made by computer?
I am from argentina and I donĀ“t know the system
thanks!
alejandra
www.adoptandoenhaiti.blogspot.com

9:44 PM  
Blogger CG said...

Wow, these are wonderful! Excellent job, friend!! Did you use the special printer paper & iron technique? I tried that before and did not have such nice results. These look very professional. I'd like to make "Team Green" shirts for the boys.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home