well...

Monday, December 03, 2007

pa pa

okay, i know it's been said, but i just want to say it once again: i miss this boy sooooooo much! his sweet little voice and the way he called me "oo!" and then it evolved to "oo-oo!" his lips and gums in every smile! his slappy feet running toward me!
i always knew it was him without even looking by the way his feet hit the floor! oh, pa pa, how i miss you. i wish i could snuggle with you right now. i know you're happy
in that cold, cold world,
but i'm just saying without you
here we're a little . . . empty.



2 Comments:

Blogger It's Gonna Be Me said...

I jsut love the way Papa yells "MACHINE" with all his heart! I only spent a week with him and think about him so often. I cannot even imagine how much you are missing him right now.

Hugs!
Colleen

5:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

He is such a doll!! I'm sure he is missed!! Praise God, though, for forever families!!!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home