well...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

oh goodness!!

it was hard, i admit, when i first moved to haiti to make friends. i couldn't speak a word of creole and i didn't know exactly how to relate to the nannies. but one woman was kind to me right from the start. nicole. she attempted to joke with me. she told me about her family. she asked about mine.
nicole always has a smile. she has the best laugh; it's so contagious! i hate her days off. they are never as fun as the days she is at angel house. it's just a little bit more quiet around the house.
nicole is my confidante. nicole is my sound board. she is kind and trustworthy! she loves the children, especially ellie. she often allows ellie to "help" her with her housework!
while i was out of town and unable to access my pictures, nicole had a birthday! i'm so sorry to have missed it. michelle, can you please show her this post?!
bon fet, zanmi'm!! mwen sonje'w ANPIL!! mwen toujou ap priye pou ou e pou tout fanmi'w tou! salye valencia, kinsley e schnider pou mwen!

14 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Eden said...

That is such a sweet post! She is an amazing woman!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh my gosh...I love her laugh!!! It is contagious. She is beautiful inside and out. I can see why she was your buddy.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

ANYONE who loves my Ellie I love!!!!

Late Happy Birthday!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

She will be here tomorrow so if Michelle hasn't been able to show her, I will!!!

Nicole is amazing,I love it when she is here.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

She will be here tomorrow so if Michelle hasn't been able to show her, I will!!!

Nicole is amazing,I love it when she is here.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Sorry about the crazy 7 posts!!!! I have no idea what happened and now it won't let me deleted them all. I hope this one doesn't do the same thing!!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Shanley said...

you are right. i love her too.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Oh You-you, you made Nicole's day. She was so excited to see the picture of the 2 of you. She said, "Merci Anpil!!!!".

5:06 AM  
Blogger angela said...

thanks so much!! i miss her!!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Oh i love nicole!! she's amazing!! missin' her.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home