well...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

fire!


so i was drying my dishes with nicole and suddenly there was popping and smoke and i thought someone had thrown something through the window . . . but then i realized that there was an electircal fire. when the electricity came on one of the cords that had a small power strip on it burnt up and was flaming. so i beat at it with my dishtowel (still in hand) and called for jimmy. he came right away but i had already put it out (so so talented!). and so i took this picture to share with all of you the fun fun life of you-you!

love you!

9 Comments:

Blogger Elias said...

bravo, you-you, bravo! (i beat you michelle!)

a woman of many talents. great job putting out the fire. one adventure after another!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm glad you are ok and you were able to get it out with a dish towel.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Hey, did you ruin the dishtowel??? OK, OK everyone I'M JUST KIDDING!!!

Good job!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Oh Angela! What would we do without you?!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Prais God for his protection and fast thinking from you!!!!!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey, Elias!! This doesn't count!! I'm not home and my mom has dial up. I'm sure that explains everything. At this point, I'm lucky I was even able to see the picture before I needed to go home.

Flippin sweet skills, Angela!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Elias said...

...i was wondering why your comment was so slow in coming michelle. (i can never remember how to spell your name 'cause i always hear noah saying it 'm-m-ma-ma-mama meeeshell').

10:25 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

I love the whole smokey black pattern on the wall.... soft yet bold at the same time. Oh wait did someone say something about a fire?....:)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home