well...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

for giving thanks

there is a time for everything under the sun....
i am so thankful for the opportunity to serve the Lord here in haiti.
i fail daily in my sinful attempts to please Him, yet He is gracious to me.
i am thankful for my amazingly supportive family and their faithfulness to Christ.
i am thankful for brendie, for emily, for so many incredible friends all over california who pray for me and take care of me in so many ways.
i am thankful for 31 children who make life joyful, playful, trying...
i am thankful for wonderful adoptive families who have counted me as their own.
i am thankful for my church families and all their prayers.
i am thankful for beautiful starry nights when i look up and miss you all.
i am thankful that i am healthy.
i am thankful for bottled water and for my own stove.
i am thankful for my beautiful computer and wireless internet!!!!

happy thanksgiving, friends!
may the Lord bless you and keep you.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We give thanks for you, YouYou!
Happy Thanksgiving!
slpo
ps- We're going to P-A-R-T-Y at Christmas!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

We are thankful for YOU!!!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am thankful I'm COMING TO SEE YOU IN 17 DAYS!!!! I hope you had a wonderfull Thanksgiving! Love ya!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto what Jeremy said, We are very Thankful for You. I feel like I already know you and look forward to meeting you in 14 days!!! Gods continued Blessings!!!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Bethany's Adventure said...

You-you I am so excited that in less that less than 2 weeks I will be in Haiti. I will get to meet you and Jimmy and MANTHANIA! Be prepared I have so many questions to ask you. It's going to be the greatest!!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

What a beautiful reminder Thanksgiving is. We all have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for being obedient to the Lord's calling and for being there with our kids. I can't even express to you what a sense of peace I feel knowing you are there with them. May God continue to bless your ministry!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home