well...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

prayers

our God is truly great! i don't know how else to say that. thank you all for your continued prayers! i can honestly feel them and they carry me along. things are going so well down here. there are always kinks that need to be worked out in every new project, and i feel like things are much smoother now. things were cleared up with the english teacher and i'm looking forward to so many visitors next month (YEAH ELIAS!!) my amazing brother is coming and has already started learning some creole! i'm excited to go home for Christmas (are my bosses gracious?) and i hope to see you all when i'm there! thank you for being faithful in praying. the Lord hears you!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always a joy to pray for you!!
I love seeing God at work in your life!!
Looking forward to giving you a BIG hug.
love you
Mom

7:34 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

The pleasure is all ours to be praying for the person who watches over our little boy and makes things run smoothly in the O. You provide so much relief to my worries I should be thanking you! Thank you! And know my prayers for you will NOT end when JoJo comes home!I love you!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Elias said...

Praise our great God! prayer is amazing. i'll keep it up.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

God hears and answers!!! Thanks for the update. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas at home with your family and friends. What a treat!! You deserve it!!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Dido Kristina's comment. This relationship will not cease when Noah comes home. God put you in our lives and I am forever grateful!! I can't wait to see what all God is going to do in and through you!! He is a great God!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

youyou...i love you!!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home